This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Redundant tree inliner code?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:06:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: Redundant tree inliner code?
- References: <DC23F7E4-E912-11D5-92F8-0030658361CA@apple.com>
Ziemowit Laski wrote:-
> A recursive grep for deferred_fns (which I believe came in with the new
> tree inlining recently) shows that the variable is defined in three
> different places. Is there a reason for this, or could it just go
> into c-common.[ch]?
> We stumbled across this while working on our persistent front-end, and
> the current "distribution" of deferred_fns makes life extra hellish
> for us. :)
I have a patch towards remedying this that is still waiting approval:
There's a lot of redundant code; I'm sure this is just the tip of the