This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MEM_EXPRs vs MEM_DECLs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 01 18:45:45 EST
- Subject: Re: MEM_EXPRs vs MEM_DECLs
I think it'd be useful to have adjust_address update all of the
offsets. This way we could pre-compute the offsets all the way
up the chain, saving time during alias analysis.
In fact, it's required, as I realized a bit after sending my message.
I'm going to try something along these lines.