This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Optimize memcmp builtin for length zero or one
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:58:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Optimize memcmp builtin for length zero or one
- References: <10112041047.AA14596@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:47:26AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Well, I don't see that as Tristan saying it should be replaced, but if
> the consensus is that it should be removed, I'd be happy to do it
> since it's making some stuff I want to do harder and the sooner it can
> come out the better.