This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: maintainer-scripts/gcc_release ada patch unreviewed
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:21:21 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: maintainer-scripts/gcc_release ada patch unreviewed
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> > Surely this patch isn't relevant while the generated files are in CVS?
> Not relevant to generated files, but relevant as an useful (get ada
> release tarballs) and unreviewed patch that has been dormant for about
> 2 monthes :). I forgot about it, but Geert just reminded us of its
The part that creates the tarballs for Ada is obsolete since I did that as
part of making snapshots use the release script and come from the
The part that makes gcc_release update some files in the Ada source
directory may be relevant in future if these files are removed from CVS,
but shouldn't be applied until then.
Joseph S. Myers