This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Finish fixing --help and --target-help regression
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:21:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: Finish fixing --help and --target-help regression
- References: <20011204211735.A22784@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:-
> The patch below fixes this. At the same time, it also fixes the fact
> that currently
> gcc --help a.c b.c c.c
The above command line should also contain "-v".
> will output the help no less that 4 times - it is done additionally
> for each input file.