This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:12:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: alias.c:nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
- References: <10112041733.AA17745@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 12:33:36PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Not directly. If we have an offset for the field, and a decl at
> the root, we'll compute the offset for the decl. We'd need some
> way to say that the field is at an unknown offset from the decl.
> I thought you don't try to do that because of array references in
I don't at the moment. I'd like to be able to handle it though.