This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 01 12:33:36 EST
- Subject: Re: alias.c:nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
Not directly. If we have an offset for the field, and a decl at
the root, we'll compute the offset for the decl. We'd need some
way to say that the field is at an unknown offset from the decl.
I thought you don't try to do that because of array references in