This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add support for VMS debugging format
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:30:09 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Add support for VMS debugging format
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> This adds support for VMS debugging format and also to write both VMS and
>> Dwarf2 debugging output. The former is useful for traceback even if using
>> Dwarf2 with GDB.
> You've added a new command line option. You need to add documentation.
> You've added the files to support a new type of debug info. You need to
> add details of these to passes.texi.
Has this been addressed already?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/