This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: BSD make portability, part 2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "rittle at labs dot mot dot com" <rittle at labs dot mot dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 23:57:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: BSD make portability, part 2
--On Tuesday, December 04, 2001 08:45:06 AM +0100 Gerald Pfeifer
> On 27 Nov 2001, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>>> This patch has been on mainline since 2001-11-19 and has been in
>>> ref4's daily bootstrap (tracking 3.0.X) tree since that day. Over
>>> that time, it has fully bootstrapped with both GNU make and BSD make
>>> on i386-*-freebsd4.4. Permission to move to the 3.0.X branch?
>> Looks safe enough to me, but I'm not sure I'm entitled to approve it
>> for the 3.0 branch. Mark?
> You have.
> Unfortunately, though, we missed the December 1st freeze deadline,
> which means the patch now needs Mark's explicit approval.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com