This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make "hooks" (Re: Patch to add lang.generated-manpages...)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:45:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: Make "hooks" (Re: Patch to add lang.generated-manpages...)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011130235844.A32667@codesourcery.com>
On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:58:44PM -0800, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Here's a bigger question: Why do we need to have these hook rules in
> the first place?
The comment aside, I'd have guessed it's from LANGUAGES=.