This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: grahams at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 01 17:42:05 EST
- Subject: Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
I wonder if it has anything to do with the
typedef tree_union *_function_tree;
#define tree _function_tree;
that occurs in function.h
Yes, I'm sure it does. Thanks!
I think we can just delete that crud and the similar for rtx since we now
define those types in system.h.