This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- From: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:34:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- References: <10112032121.AA10210@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
> No, it's not new. It was there from my older change. I've never been able to
> figure out why, though, and still can't.
Read the rest of the thread it's looks to have been caused by some bogosity it function.h
Anyway given that it was far from obvious why cc1 was complaining. I think we
should improve the diagnostic somewhat to included some basic information about
the types involved.