This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix compilation to native x86-64 compiler
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:17:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix compilation to native x86-64 compiler
- References: <20011130135050.948F1BF8D9@pluto.sonofthor.dk> <20011130133539.F32134@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 03:21:26PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> |> Not correct. You're controling based on the host, not the target.
> MACHINE_STATE_SAVE is only used in libgcc2.c which is compiled with the
> target compiler, thus __x86_64__ selects on the target.
Oh yeah. Sorry about that.