This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed C++ patch for PA (HP assembler)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:16:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed C++ patch for PA (HP assembler)
> OK, the problem was that we were looking up the vtable of a class we've
> never seen, so the usual heuristics don't work. Does this patch do the
> trick for you?
> Content-Type: text/x-patch
> Content-Disposition: inline
> 2001-12-03 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * rtti.c (create_pseudo_type_info): Set CLASSTYPE_INTERFACE_ONLY
> on the __*_type_info type if we haven't seen a definition.
Yes, it does. The libstdc++ test results with the HP assembler appear
identical to that obtained with the GNU assembler. I should have g++
results in an hour or so.
Thanks very much for looking into this problem.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)