This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:41:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
On Monday, December 3, 2001, at 02:05 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Has something become broken about
> *foo versus foo[n]?
Those are gonna be INDIRECT_REF and ARRAY_REF, and his change only
handles COMPONENT_REF's of RECORD_TYPEs.