This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed C++ patch for PA (HP assembler)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:13:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed C++ patch for PA (HP assembler)
> where the vtable should go. But that should be the case everywhere these
> classes are used; what code are you compiling that results in these classes
> being internal?
It happens building libstdc++. I sent an example a few minutes ago.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)