This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:37:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
>>>>> Richard Henderson writes:
Richard> Err, no,
Richard> #define REGNO_DECL(REGNO) (cfun->emit->regno_decl[REGNO])
Richard> set_mem_expr (x, REGNO_DECL (i));
Richard> it calls set_mem_expr with regno_decl[regno], which is a tree.
Yes, you are right, sorry about the mistaken report. However,
your change has introduced a new warning:
/gcc/dje/src/gcc/reload1.c: In function `alter_reg':
/gcc/dje/src/gcc/reload1.c:2062: warning: passing arg 2 of `set_mem_expr'
from incompatible pointer type