This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 22:10:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: enhanced structure offset tracking
reload1.c calls set_mem_expr() with regno_decl as the second
parameter. regno_decl is a "tree *" while set_mem_expr()'s second
argument is a "tree", not a pointer to a "tree".