This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PPC SVR4 ABI fix - take two
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 20:16:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: PPC SVR4 ABI fix - take two
>>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:
Zack> Is there a potential endianness problem with this change? Also, I was
Zack> under the impression the simulator was big-endian.
The potential problem is not explicit endianness mistakes, but
problems that only appear in one endianness, like the earlier %v problem.