This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add support for VMS debugging format
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 00:03:33 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Add support for VMS debugging format
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'll note I still disagree with this.
> I know. And my recollection was that you were in the minority on this,
> which is why I deleted the files from the patch when I sent it.
Where is your proposal (in the form of a patch to contribute.html) to
change the documented requirements? (Of course, fixing the regressions in
documentedness this patch introduced by adding undocumented source files
and features is more important, but if you want procedures to be different
from what's documented you should provide the proposed changes to the
Joseph S. Myers