This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for regression in gcc.c-torture/execute/20011114-1.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:19:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix for regression in gcc.c-torture/execute/20011114-1.c
- References: <3C07DCE0.email@example.com> <20011130135356.J32134@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 03:48:24PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Never mind. I thought your patch hadn't gone in yet, because
> compile/20011114-1.c was failing for me, and execute/930603-1.c is
> definitely related. In fact, I think it may have been caused by your
> patch :-(
For the benefit of the regression tester, I've conditionalized
the copy until we figure out what we want to do.