This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 01 16:25:06 EST
- Subject: Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
you'll see that the value of `n' is changed in line 6. The point of the
SAVE_EXPR that should be applied to the (upper) bounds of the extents of
array k0 (at definition time in line 5) is that it should prevent the
loop to access k0 outside its *declared* bounds. In that sense, the
three bounds of array k0 are "protected by SAVE_EXPR".
OK, that's what I thought you might have meant, but I didn't change anything
that should do that, so I wasn't sure. I'll look and see what's going on.