This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 01 06:53:39 EST
- Subject: Re: Fix problem causing g77 regressions
Prior to your changes, n-as-an-array-extent (line 5) would remain
unchanged when n was assigned to; this protection is arranged by
wrapping the variable extents of arrays in a SAVE_EXPR, which -
obviously - lost its protective power due to your changes.
Can you be a bit more details: what was the tree like before and after the
change? Was anything in sight TREE_READONLY?