This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Small documentation fix
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Small documentation fix
- From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:43:16 +0200
While doing some work on the texinfo docs, I noticed that athlon was
missing from the list of choices for -mcpu= in the 'i386 Options' node.
Checked in under the obvious fix rule.
2000-09-28 Philipp Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* invoke.texi (i386 Options): Add athlon to table of possible
choices for -mcpu=.
Philipp Thomas <email@example.com>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany
#define NINODE 50 /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC 30 /* max number of processes */
-- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h