This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: several messages
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: several messages
- From: Markus Werle <markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:59:28 +0200
- CC: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Markus, Jeff (the main developer of our hppa ports) raised some technical
> issues concerning your updates.
> Would you mind making those changes that have been suggested and submit
> the part of your patch that seems ``undisputed''?
--- specific.html.orig Wed Sep 27 08:55:18 2000
+++ specific.html Wed Sep 28 15:09:14 2000
+Regarding hpux-11, everything will be fine until end of next week.
Yes, I will send a better patch at the end of next week.
I need some time to work through all the really good
suggestions enhancing the english style of the patch
(never thought I would learn english in a gcc newsgroup,
thanks to all who did send me some corrections).
I also recognized a lot of activity on
this week about changes in the directory hppa
maybe we do not need to talk about some of the problems
later this week ...