This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hpux specific installation notes for GCC
- To: Markus Werle <markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Subject: Re: hpux specific installation notes for GCC
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:04:37 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Markus Werle wrote:
> Something may go wrong with very long symbol names > 1000 chars
Yup. Also Sun as is broken there.
> (I have them because of extreme use of expression templates ...)
> Any idea how to cut their length automagically?
int flag_do_squangling = 1; in gcc/cp/decl2.c.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/