This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: several messages
- To: Markus Werle <markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de>, Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: several messages
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:08:01 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Markus Werle wrote:
> Output of diff -U 3 specific.html.orig specific.html attached. Is this
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Robert Lipe wrote:
> Isn't there already a binaries.html with this information?
Yup. In fact, I was going to remark the same when I saw the patch. ;-)
Thanks for your help in reviewing this!
Markus, Jeff (the main developer of our hppa ports) raised some technical
issues concerning your updates.
Would you mind making those changes that have been suggested and submit
the part of your patch that seems ``undisputed''?
For those issues where you and Jeff experience different behavior
(that is, it works fine for Jeff but does not work for you), I suggest
to discuss them one by one or submit bug reports. It is well possible
that there are problems with HP/UX, our documentation or even the port
that we have not been aware of because of differences in the actual
systems being used.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/