This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: problem with BImode and BITS_PER_UNIT != 8
- To: Herman ten Brugge <Haj dot Ten dot Brugge at net dot HCC dot nl>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: problem with BImode and BITS_PER_UNIT != 8
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:47:50 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000925144154.B28107@cygnus.com> <200009261948.UAA02018@net.HCC.nl>
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 08:48:01PM +0100, Herman ten Brugge wrote:
> > Alternately, we could use 0 instead of a specific bit size when
> > we want things to be in terms of units.
> Where should we put the 0 into this calculation?
In the machmode.def tables. Everything but BImode would have 0
for its bitsize.