This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remember configure's options for later recall
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remember configure's options for later recall
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:02:12 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000926004636.A32239@disaster.jaj.com>
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 12:46:36AM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
> -LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA =
> +LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA = configargs.c
This will be happily overridden by many a backend. Not approved.
I don't understand why you're doing what you're doing, frankly.
Despite the v3 thread.