This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Integrated cpp: hack specs so -traditional and -save-temps work
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Integrated cpp: hack specs so -traditional and -save-temps work
- From: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 16:43:06 +0100
- References: <20000922070807.B22078@daikokuya.demon.co.uk> <20000923125424.B7593@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
> Bootstrapped with no regressions. OK?
No, forget it. It works fine for C but breaks other front ends. I'm
going to have to do everything in one go.