This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add __builtin_printf -> fputs transformations
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch to add __builtin_printf -> fputs transformations
- From: Todd Vierling <tv at pobox dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Bruce Korb <bkorb at cruzio dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
: > Would it be safe to assume that they all have a match for:
: > "^#if.*__need_"
: AFAIK that is safe at least at present but you'd best ask Ulrich Drepper.
For glibc, but what about other OS's?
-- Todd Vierling (firstname.lastname@example.org)