This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add __builtin_printf -> fputs transformations
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch to add __builtin_printf -> fputs transformations
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at cruzio dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:08:44 -0700
- CC: Kaveh Ghazi <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: Home
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: bkorb at cruzio dot com
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Bruce Korb wrote:
> > In fact, it is probably necessary to verify
> > that fixincludes cannot wrap the thing. Yuck.
> There are several glibc headers like this.
> <errno.h> follows __need_Emath.
> <getopt.h> follows __need_getopt.
> <signal.h> follows __need_sig_atomic_t and __need_sigset_t.
> <stdio.h> follows __need_FILE and __need___FILE.
> <stdlib.h> follows __need_malloc_and_calloc.
> <time.h> follows __need_time_t, __need_clock_t, __need_timespec,
> __need_clockid_t and __need_timer_t.
> <wchar.h> follows __need_mbstate_t.
> <wctype.h> follows __need_iswxxx.
Would it be safe to assume that they all have a match for:
That would make the fixinc hackery a little more straight forward.