This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small proj-cpplib.html update
- To: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Subject: Re: Small proj-cpplib.html update
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:49:21 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Neil Booth wrote:
> * htdocs/proj-cpplib.html: Update.
That's fine, thanks!
Just a few minor nits.
I think we don't need the <p>.
> + <li>We decided recently to make backslash, whitespace, newline a
"recently" is a bit vague, considering there is no date sticked to that
note. Perhaps we can simply omit it?
Same above. (Yes, I'm aware that you didn't change that one! ;-) )
Just go ahead and install your patch with these minor changes...
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/