This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Remove extraneous spacing from directives in config/elfos.h
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Remove extraneous spacing from directives in config/elfos.h
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:10:36 +0200
- CC: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:51:57 -0600
> From: Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'd like to see us decide on a consistent format for this stuff. ie,
> who should include the tab? The ASM_OP definition or the users of the
> My gut is telling me the former -- the users should just be outputting
> the ASM_OPs as-is with no extra fluff.
FWIW, I (reluctantly) have to agree. Am I dragged into a (ugh)
monster patch here?
* *.texi, **/*.[hc] (*_ASM_OP): Include any spacing from start of
line. All callers changed. Update documentation.