This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: arm constant pool problems
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: arm constant pool problems
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:57:28 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Note you and Bernd posted different patches to fix problems in constant
> pool generation on the ARM. You might want to see if one of your patches
> fixes both problems.
Mine was for the SH.