This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 17 Sep 2000 14:28:04 -0700
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10009171556.AA11105@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> This is a patch I didn't like putting in because it will pessimize the
> code slightly, but I don't see any way around it. Other approaches
> are very much welcome.
> Sun Sep 17 11:45:34 2000 Richard Kenner <email@example.com>
> * alias.c (true_dependence): Allow non-unchanging read to conflict
> with unchanging write.
Do you have a test case?
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>