This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (C++) Patch to elaborated-type-specifier handling
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: (C++) Patch to elaborated-type-specifier handling
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:11:30 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I would like to see whoever arbitrates the GNU coding standards make a
> decision; then we can just follow it.
According to http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards.html#SEC1:
The GNU Coding Standards were written by Richard Stallman and other GNU
Project volunteers. [...] Corrections or suggestions for this document
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(I failed to find an address for *questions*.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/