This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: warning: pasting would not give a valid preprocessing token
- To: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Subject: Re: warning: pasting would not give a valid preprocessing token
- From: Byron Stanoszek <gandalf at winds dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:52:57 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: geoffk at cygnus dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Neil Booth wrote:
> I hope this fixes it for you. I'm bootstrapping now, and will then
> run the testsuite.
This works like a charm. Thanks for the speedy bugfix!
> * cpplex.c (ON_REST_ARG): Correct the test.
> (maybe_paste_with_next): Duplicate a token that fail pasting,
> and clear its PASTE_LEFT flag, so that nested pasting attempts
> do not occur.
> * gcc.dg/cpp/paste10.c: Testcase.
Byron Stanoszek Ph: (330) 644-3059
Systems Programmer Fax: (330) 644-8110
Commercial Timesharing Inc. Email: email@example.com