This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: projects.html patch: add format checking todo list
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: projects.html patch: add format checking todo list
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 23:53:35 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This patch adds my current format checking todo list to projects.html.
> OK to commit?
Looks fine! Please commit this with a minor tweak:
> <p>Contact <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> if
> you're interested in working on lazy code motion.
</p> (I know, that's old stuff, but while you are at it... ;-) )
> +<p>Contact <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> before
> +doing any substantial format checking work.
This kind of markup is not (yet?) required by HTML standards, but
considering the strong trends towards XML, this is something we should
start doing now. (In fact, you did it for most <li>s; would you mind
adding it for the remaining ones as well?)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/