This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More fun with libcalls and the sh
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: More fun with libcalls and the sh
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:08:16 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>you
> The problem with user variable REGs turning to MEMs and causing spill failu
> later is present also in convert_move. This function generates a libcall
> and copies the result to a register. This register may turn into a MEM
> during RTL generation.
> I suggest fixing this by simply generating a libcall block. This fix depen
> on the patch I sent earlier today to prevent this problem in
> * expr.c (convert_move): When generating a libcall, make a libcall
Approved. Please install.