This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sh-coff broken
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: sh-coff broken
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:34:22 +0100 (BST)
- CC: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at pasanda dot cygnus dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> So, I propose that we simply revert to newlib's start-up routines on
> sh-coff. Ok to install?
That makes sense to me - we want to get coff to work again ASAP, and
when someone figures out how to do the init/fini right for sh-coff,
(s)he can still change back whatever needs changing then.
However, I suppose you want sh-elf to remain at the status quo.
> * config/sh/sh.h (INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP, FINI_SECTION_ASM_OP,
> STARTFILE_SPEC, ENDFILE_SPEC): Remove define.
> * config/sh/elf.h (INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP, FINI_SECTION_ASM_OP):
> Remove undefine before config/elfos.h.
I see that INIT_SECTION_ASM_OP and FINI_SECTION_ASM_OP in elfos.h have
a leading tab. Should that be removed?
> * config/sh/t-sh (EXTRA_MULTILIB_PARTS): Comment out.
Don't you have to provide them for elf in some way?