This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sh-coff broken
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: sh-coff broken
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:24:56 -0700
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200009140001.BAA16009@phal.cygnus.co.uk> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 11:46:23AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> That would be in ld/scripttempl/sh.sc. However, after several
> attempts, I couldn't find out a simple way for GCC's crtstuff.c to
> interact with the crt[1in].asm files on COFF the way it does on ELF.
Really? I used to do exactly this on m68k-apple-aux,
which used coff. And I didn't even do anything weird.