This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reload inheritance and auto inc/dec
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Reload inheritance and auto inc/dec
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:10:45 +0100 (BST)
- cc: law at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 14 Sep 2000, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> In the second version of the patch, it says:
> /* We use the original pseudo for loc, so that
> emit_reload_insns() knows which pseudo this
> reload refers to and updates the pseudo rtx, not
> its equivalent memory location, as well as the
> corresponding entry in reg_last_reload_reg. */
> Is this sufficiently accurate?
Yes, that comment is correct.