This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] New flag -Wsystem-headers
- To: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Subject: Re: [patch] New flag -Wsystem-headers
- From: Branko Čibej <branko dot cibej at hermes dot si>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:29:10 +0200
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: HERMES SoftLab
- References: <39BBC57F.DCBD341@hermes.si> <20000911193108.A23761@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:
> Could you also update the various places in cpplib where the check for
> system headers is made in the main code? We'd just be duplicating
> checks otherwise, and possibly not emitting warnings in system headers
> even if they were requested.
I assume you mean CPP_PEDANTIC, CPP_WTRADITIONAL and the // comment
stuff? O.K., I can do that.
BTW, why are these macros defined in cpphash.h instead of cpplib.h?
Branko Čibej <email@example.com>
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
voice: (+386 1) 586 53 49 fax: (+386 1) 586 52 70