This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C/C++ PATCH: `case' handling
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: C/C++ PATCH: `case' handling
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:19:16 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Thanks; I've got a fix. Testing now.
Thanks! The following (which I didn't notice on gcc-patches, btw)
indeed fixes the original crash:
2000-09-12 Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* decl.c (finish_case_label): Given the LABEL_DECL a
> Gerald, I bet this fix will fix your oroginal test-case as well. The
> stripped-down test case looks like it is running into some other
> problem: the compiler is crashing while trying to give a parse error.
In fact, my original test-case seems to cause *three* different bugs in
the compiler, which is reduced to two by your patch. =:-o
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/