This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ tree-checking failure
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: C++ tree-checking failure
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:56:18 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10009121938.AA24349@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner writes:
> It seems that insisting on a FUNCTION_TYPE here is too strict: it
> might be a method. OK to apply?
> Is that flag available on METHOD_TYPE?
> So far, we've changed all callers to test for FUNCTION_TYPE.
Whoops, so you did. Sorry, I made a merge error.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...