This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ tree-checking failure
- To: aph at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ tree-checking failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 00 15:38:37 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
It seems that insisting on a FUNCTION_TYPE here is too strict: it
might be a method. OK to apply?
Is that flag available on METHOD_TYPE?
So far, we've changed all callers to test for FUNCTION_TYPE. Which one
did ou run into that didn't?
If it *is* available on METHOD_TYPE, then we can change the other code
to no longer check.