This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Constify IDENTIFIER_POINTER; reduce calls to get_identifier
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>
- Subject: Re: Constify IDENTIFIER_POINTER; reduce calls to get_identifier
- From: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:27:33 +0200 (MEST)
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Hm, that's what that mysterious star prefix was for. Please try the
> appended patch.
> * varasm.c (make_decl_rtl): Restore leading star on
> DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME set for decls with an asmspec.
> * gcc.dg/asm-names.c: New test.
That solves the problem. Thanks!