This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] unroll.c: Fix formatting.
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at isuzu dot hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] unroll.c: Fix formatting.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:32:33 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009081150.HAA30751@isuzu.hxi.com>you write:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> Attached is a patch to fix formatting of unroll.c.
Please resend this _after_ Michael has installed his assortment of loop
patches. Otherwise we're likely to get a lot of conflicts.