This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new #pragma pack failure
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at sco dot com>
- Subject: Re: new #pragma pack failure
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 00:19:53 -0700
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000909142140.Q4191@rjlhome.sco.com> <20000909135022.D13727@wolery.cumb.org> <20000909193650.E27592@rjlhome.sco.com>
On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 07:36:50PM -0500, Robert Lipe wrote:
> So while I could make the tests run only where HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA is
> set, they still wouldn't get run on the "mainstream" GCC development
> hosts, would they?
Linux and *BSD define HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA.